DAY TRIPS FROM MILAN
Planning to visit Milan? Take a day trip to Lake Como!
Below is a selection of the best Lake Como tours from Milan, that will show you the popular must-sees of the area.
Como, Bellagio and Varenna are definitely among the most preferred destinations for guided tours, but if you are curious to see Switzerland too, then don’t miss the chance to head to St. Moritz and take a ride on the Bernina Express.
Discover the best Lake Como tours from Milan!
Take a break from Milan and experience a full-day trip to Como, Bellagio and Varenna, the three most popular Lake Como’s towns.
- Visit the Como town center and Villa Olmo, a neoclassical building surrounded by amazing gardens
- Take a cruise aboard a private boat
- Visit Bellagio and Varenna, the Pearls of Lake Como
If you are planning to visit Milan and love extraordinary landscapes, this tour is for you. Get ready to spend the day on a scenic trip to Lake Como and St. Moritz.
- Take a 1 hour cruise on Lake Como
- Walk in St. Moritz town center
- Board the Bernina Express and take a breathtaking 2.5 hour ride
Lake Como or Lake Lugano… why choose? With this full-day trip from Milan you will have the opportunity to visit Lugano city (Switzerland), Como and the world-popular Bellagio.
- Stroll along the promenade of Lake Lugano, or do some shopping
- Visit Bellagio, take a lot of pictures and eat some excellent local food!
- Take a cruise on Lake Como and visit Como city
From Milan: Lake Como, Bellagio & Varenna Day Trip
A popular day trip that includes a guided tour of Como city, a Lake Como cruise, and some free time in Bellagio and Varenna, the Pearls of Lake Como.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the city of Como
- See the world-popular villas and gardens while sailing aboard a private boat
- Do some quality shopping in Bellagio and take an ice cream in Varenna